Exhibition Hall Leasing
- >Lease Information
- >Exhibition Hall Leasing
Please contact below for inquiries regarding the Lease Procedure.
Phone : +82-2-6000-1124 / E-mail : email@example.com
Send in Inquiry. (e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Outline of the Event
- Space Requirements (㎡)
- Overview of the event (include the set up, move-in, move-out date)
- Contact Information
Negotiate the Lease Settlement Date.
Send in Required Documents by E-mail or Post.
- Official Document
- Lease Application Form (COEX form)
- Overview on the event
- Business Registration Certificate
Make a Down Payment.
※ Down payment is 20% of the lease fee.
※ If the contract is signed less than 180 days before the beginning of the event, a down payment of 50% must be made.
Make a Middle Payment. (180 days prior to the contract date)
※ Middle payment is 30% of the lease fee
Submit Technical Support Application Form. (In-person meeting required 14 days prior to the contract date)
- Technical Support Application Form
- Layout (3 copies of A3 sized paper, specify the types and number of the booth)
- List of Participating Companies
- A Copy of Liability Insurance
- Outline of the Event, Press Release, etc.
Make a Payment of Remaining Balance, VAT and Management Deposit. (7 days prior to contract date)
※ Remaining balance is 50% of the lease fee.
※ VAT is 10% of the total payment.
※ Management Deposit for exhibitions is 20% of the lease fee and 30% for other events. (In this case, the lease fee does not involve the cost of differentiated rates.)
Final Account Settlement After Closing the Event.
- Remaining balance: 50% of lease fee according to contract
- VAT: 10% of lease fee according to contract
- Management deposit: 20% of lease fee before applying differentiated rates by halls