- Skip Navi
Skip to content
- >Who We Are
- >Industry Partners
- Association Of Korean Exhibition Industries (AKEI)
- The Association of Korean Exhibition Industries is an organization specializing solely in exhinitions. It was founded in September 2002 under the auspices if Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy. The mission of Association of Korean Exhibition Industries is to undertake a wide variety of tasks to develop and foster policies that will ensure the exponential growth of the trade fair industry.
- Korea Exhibition Organizers Association (KEOA)
- As a high value-added service industry in 21st century, the trade exhibition is one of the most important marketing tools and contribute to develop the local economy. To comply with the above goal of the trade exhibitions, the KEOA will continue to cooperate with the government, related trade associations, exhibition venue owners and exhibition contractors to develop Korean exhibition industry and also devote its hardest efforts to promote local economy by promotion of Korean exhibitions.
- Korea Convention Association (KCA)
- Korea Convention Association is an organization specializing solely in conventions. The mission of Korea Convention Association is to undertake a wide variety of tasks to develop and foster policies that will ensure the exponential growth of convention industry.
- Seoul Tourism Organization (STO)
- With the goal to make Seoul one of the top five convention cities in the world, Seoul Convention Bureau works ambitiously to increase Seoul’s awareness on an international scale and to strengthen the MICE industry’s infrastructure. Coex and Seoul Convention Bureau work closely together in order to attract and support international conventions and exhibitions.